Perhaps no date on the calendar awakens the fairy tale princess (or bridezilla) in any girl than her own wedding. Afterall, how often do you get a chance to be the center of your own storybook ending. On a day when nothing short of “perfection” will do, when no detail is too small, and nothing “good” is ever good enough, every detail matters. For the bride-to-be, this inevitably includes her hair and makeup. Those with uncompromising expectations (and limitless budgets) turn to the very best. Enter, the reigning King and Queen of cosmetics and hair styling- Jimmytre and Tyiesha…
à la une
- Yves Mazile free for ransom!
- Faced with growing insecurity, Maarten Boute calls for help
- RFI Discovery Prize: Haitian Magdaline Mytil in the final
- The Jay-Z and Beyonce of Hair and Makeup Welcome Baby Number Two
- Emile Saint-Lot Library installed in Florida
- Haiti-Reconstruction of the State: The time is now!
- Montana agreement-elections: Fritz Alphonse Jean elected president of the transition
- White House supports Ariel Henry staying in power after February 7, 2022
31 May 2023 Connexion